The Myths vs. Reality posts remain among my most popular categories on the site, probably because they tackle topics a lot of people have heard or want to know more about.
For my second collaboration with the Everithing Slots! team, we cover seven of the more popular myths that come up in conversation, along with a couple of extra because they came up as part of the conversation.
One thing that’s great with a format like this is not only do you learn a few things from the perspective of a company like Everi, who makes slots and other gaming solutions as a business, but we make it through a lot of information in a pretty short amount of time. If you’re less of a reader and more of a watcher, this is definitely a video for you to enjoy!
Here are the myths/questions covered in this video, with links to articles where I’ve covered much of these topics in depth:
- Casinos ratcheted down the payouts before reopening during the pandemic
- Win/loss statements can tell the table about casino payouts
- Is the RNG really random?
- Does it matter if a bonus is predetermined?
- Does it matter what time of day or day of the week you go to the casino?
- Do games payback on a cycle?
- Do pays slow down after a big win?
- Payback on cash vs. free play
- Can you handpay on free play?
- Does stopping the spins have any effect on the outcome of the spin?
- Does a full pot indicate a bonus is about to hit?
- Does using a players card impact your payback?
- Does volume impact slot machine payback?
If you’re enjoying these videos, we’ll be doing more together over time, which is exciting, and I look forward to bringing you more as part of their channel!
Do you have a casino myth you’d like to learn more about? Share them in the comments and I may cover them here on in a future video!
Leave a Comment