The YouTube slot channel Begas Vaby has been in business for a couple of years, featuring the experiences of a UK couple and their trips to Las Vegas.
One thing you may not know about them though is they have a background in journalism, and so they also have a strong affinity for the written form. (So do I, as it happens, although 1200 posts in many of you may have realized I like to write.)
So I’m happy to share they’ve been hard at work launching the new BegasVaby website, which features a variety of content about Las Vegas that is already quite robust for a new website, and will undoubtedly grow as they continue to build up the site’s content.
As part of their launch, I was invited to participate in an article answering some of the common questions they hear, which oftentimes tend to drift into things like myths, a popular topic on the site here. The questions we covered included:
- Playing slots for different amounts of time on different days and how it can impact offers
- Is your casino rating based on amount spent or time played
- On cash on reels games, do big prizes lead to other big prizes (or as some say on YouTube, do big balls attract big balls?)
- Are you as likely to win the Major on $1 vs. $10 spins?
- Is a maxed out Major more likely to drop?
- Does a fat pig/full pot make a difference as to when the bonus or progressive will hit?
- If a machine just paid out big, is it more or less likely to pay out big again?
- Does the player’s card have any impact on the game’s payback?
- Are you more likely to win on the last day of your vacation?
- Does jumping around denominations help your chances?
- Does putting in more money to start make a difference?
- Is there a better chance of winning on max bet?
- Does putting in cash vs. a ticket make a difference?
As always, we covered a lot of ground. Be sure to check out the article and to also take a look around the new Begas Vaby website! We’ll be working together more as we move along.
Leave a Comment