It’s always a fun time when I get to talk with someone who’s into casinos and slot machines, so I had lots of fun talking with Christopher DiMauro on an episode of Art in the Game, his podcast.
The podcast has a New England anchor as DiMauro is based in Massachusetts, with his home casino being MGM Springfield, which I myself visit pretty regularly.
We work our way through a variety of topics familiar to many of my regular readers through this hour-long episode, and if you’re new to the site or need a refresher, you’ll find a lot of great material here.
Check out more of Art in the Game on Chris’s website for the podcast. You can also follow him on Twitter or Facebook. Previous episodes feature a nice mix of local guests from the MGM Springfield community and experts in gaming.
Last week’s episode featured Brian Christopher, whose videos have been featured here periodically and for whom I’ve previously written guest posts.
Here’s links to articles I’ve previously written around some of the topics that we talked about on the podcast:
- Tips For Your First (and Every) Casino Visit
- Shifting Up in Denomination: Things to Consider
- Slot Volatility: Comparing Games
- Slot Vocabulary: Persistent State
- My Biggest (So Far) Casino Wins
- Mechanical Reel Slots: My Sudden Love Affair
- Can Slot Machines Have Different Paybacks within the Same Denomination?
If there’s questions you’ve ever wished you could get an answer for, I am always happy to answer them here on the site, so don’t hesitate to post them below, or use my Contact form!
Leave a Comment